cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Ambiguous cache directory directions?
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 04:18:33 GMT
Michael Tiffany wrote:
> I hope I'm directing this question to the correct address:
>
> I find the directions for specifying Cocoon's file cache
> directory to be somewhat ambiguous:
<snip/>

I cannot help with your specific problem, other than to say be
careful with absolute pathnames. Try the "File: URLs" section of
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html

If you can rule out local pathname issues, then please describe
it via Bugzilla. It will get better attention that way.

Please suggest any clarification to documentation, better still
provide a patch to xdocs.

Thanks for all the wiki documentation you have been doing.

--David