cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mailing list moderation
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 14:41:51 GMT

On Monday, April 7, 2003, at 02:49  AM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Because of workload reasons, I'm reducing my involvement in Apache to
> the minimum desireable. These months have seen me increase my work on
> "administrative" stuff so much that I have basically left coding.
> This is not good, and has decreased my "happy hacking" factor too much.
> I have also been online too much constatnly
>
> Thus, I would like to be taken off the job of moderating this list.

Thanks for your support and good care of the doc list, Ken.

It isn't clear to me whether Steven is volunteering or simply supporting
your decision.

I am willing to help moderate this list, perhaps for a period of time,
but I'm not sure how responsive I can be. I simply don't spend a lot of
time online. I sometimes travel for my work where I don't always have
internet access (or electricity, even).

Can you describe what minimal requirements are needed, Ken? Is there any
way a group of us could share this job?

Thanks,

Diana