cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mailing list moderation
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 15:00:52 GMT

Diana Shannon wrote, On 09/04/2003 16.41:
> I am willing to help moderate this list, perhaps for a period of time,
> but I'm not sure how responsive I can be. I simply don't spend a lot of
> time online. I sometimes travel for my work where I don't always have
> internet access (or electricity, even).
>
> Can you describe what minimal requirements are needed, Ken? Is there any
> way a group of us could share this job?

Well, requirements are that you are online for as long as we are willing
users to wait for moderated messages to go through ;-)

We can though have a list of moderators IIRC, so I'll ask that you are
put in the list. If you will want to stop at some point, no problem.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -