cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Mailing list moderation
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 14:53:33 GMT
On 9/04/2003 16:41 Diana Shannon wrote:

> Can you describe what minimal requirements are needed, Ken? Is there any
> way a group of us could share this job?

David & I have been doing this together for a decent stretch of time for
the forrest-dev list, until we had it changed into "subscribers-only, no
moderation but bounce for non-subscribed senders".

Yes, I'm willing to share the burden together with you - in general,
that means hitting the delete button some more in your mail client.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org