cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] GettingStartedWithFlow Sat Apr 26 07:00:02 2003
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2003 05:00:02 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GettingStartedWithFlow , version: 18 on Sat Apr
26 04:44:26 2003 by TonyCollen

- ''Initially there was some confusion on my part regarding the syntax for ${continuation.id}.
 In the Petstore examples, I saw something like #{$continuation/id}.  Can anyone explain the
"#" syntax to me?  -- [TonyCollen]''
?

      ^^^^^

+ ''Initially there was some confusion on my part regarding the syntax for ${continuation.id}.
 In the Petstore examples, I saw something like #{$continuation/id}.  Can anyone explain that
syntax to me?  -- [TonyCollen]''
?

      ^^