cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] SQLdifferenceESQL Sat Apr 5 13:00:03 2003
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2003 11:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SQLdifferenceESQL , version: 8 on Sat Apr  5
10:30:49 2003 by Scherler

+ {{{
+ > In particular, I wanted to write a logicsheet, that processes a
+ > <browseable-table> tag. The logicsheet template takes parameters, such as
from
+ > the request or from the session. I was not able to pass these parameters
+ > to the logicsheet _and_ use them in ESQL at the same time,
+ are you talking about use-limit-clause parameter? Similar to this should work:
+ <esql:use-limit-clause><xsp-session:get-attribute name="limit"/></esql:use-limit-clause>
+ }}}