cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: [WIKI-UPDATE] Tutorials Snippets HowTos Thu Apr 3 20:00:07 2003
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 18:11:21 GMT
On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 stevenn@outerthought.org wrote:

> Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Tutorials , version: 26 on Thu Apr  3 17:57:58
2003 by TonyCollen

<snip/>

> + You might want to check [HowTos] for info contained within this Wiki.

I'm trying to remove the overlap between the notion of a Tutorial and
How-To.  Most of the links on Tutorials were third-party, offsite links.
There were 2 How-To's linked, that weren't on the actual [HowTos] page, so
I moved them to ther from [Tutorials].

> Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Snippets , version: 17 on Thu Apr  3 17:41:03
2003 by TonyCollen

> - IMO most of this should be classified as FAQs.  This content could probably be moved
to [FAQs] -- [TonyCollen]
> ?                 --------------------------------------------
>
> + IMO most of this could probably be moved to [FAQs] -- [TonyCollen]

Any big objections to moving the content on [Snippets] to [FAQs] ?  We
could lose the [Snippets] page altogether and get rid of some cruft.

> Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=HowTos , version: 84 on Thu Apr  3 17:53:27
2003 by TonyCollen

> - Quick HOW-TO documents to get to grips with particular chunks of functionality.
>
> + Quick HOW-TO documents to get to grips with particular chunks of functionality (In
strict alphabetical order)

Suddenly, I think this page is a lot easier to scan.  Thoughts?

Tony

--
Tony Collen
ICQ: 12410567