cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: changing moderators for the cocoon- lists
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 00:36:15 GMT
Diana Shannon wrote:

> So, to make sure I understand how this works, all of us -- Steven,
> Andrew, and I -- receive identical moderate messages (as I've seen in my
> inbox already). Any one of us can reject or approve any message. If I am
> going to approve a message, do I have to check to make sure Steven or
> Andrew hasn't already done so in order to avoid duplicate posts?

Ezmlm documentation says that the first moderator to respond
determines the fate of the message. Others are ignored as long
as their response is the same.

When i was volunteered to be a co-moderator of forrest-dev
then i had a terrible time finding out how to. I expected
to find some hints at http://www.apache.org/dev/ to no avail.
There are a few minor clues at:
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#mail

There should be documentation at http://www.ezmlm.org/
but DNS does not know about it today. Google shows lots
of other sites that have exposed their own copy of Ezmlm
manual.

Good luck.

--David