cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Forrest documentation tabs (was [vote] Forrestizing Cocoon...)
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:07:43 GMT
On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Diana Shannon wrote:

> Maybe I'm overcomplicating this, and I sincerely apologize if I am, but
> I see tabs as intimately connected to decisions related to URI space and
> docs reorganization. I think deciding tabs before a docs reorganization,
> is premature -- IMHO. Anyone ready to reorganize docs? Or is this a
> one-person job?

I'm waiting on the final decision for cocoon-docs CVS before ploughing in
with suggestions and help on reorganising the docs. But it's not a
one-person job; you are not alone!

> I also am against maintaining the artificial distinction between user
> and developer docs.

Ditto. I think a more natural distinction (if, indeed, a distinction needs
to be made) is between "reference" and "user guide/howto" ...

>    | Cocoon (project related) | Docs (all docs) | Samples (all samples,
> may not exist on web site) | Wiki

or that ;-)

Andrew.