cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [proposal] add Forrest binaries to our CVS
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:37:30 GMT
On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> I'd suggest two repositories actually:
>
> cocoon-docs:
>    -documentatio, xdocs
>     -stuff to auto-generate docs from the main cocoon repository
> (javadoc, litterate XSL, etc)
>     -CVS tagged with version numbers when there is a Cocoon release
>
> cocoon-tools:
>    -binary Forrest used to generate the docs
>    -used from cocoon-docs build scripts by way of relative paths

Hrm, not too sure we'd want two repositories when one with a tidy
structure will do (keep all related concerns in one place).

How about:

cocoon-docs/

  - documentation/ (pure content)
    (+ copy of live site? not sure where this lives at the moment)

  - tools/ (stuff to get forrest and build site, auto-generate javadoc,
           literate xsl, idl etc)

Andrew.