cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] add Forrest binaries to our CVS
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:04:29 GMT

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le Vendredi, 21 mars 2003, à 13:40 Europe/Zurich, Stephan Michels a
> écrit :
>
> > ...At the moment I'm fixing some problems with the forrest properties,
> > then
> > I'll commit the build file, so we can experimentalize.
>
> Great!
> Having concrete stuff to test should help us reach a consensus.

Done! Some issues are unresolved.

1. The sitemap src/documentation/sitemap.xconf make troubles.
2. And some file in src/documentation/xdocs disturb the validation
process.

I have these files renamed to *.ignore.

So what to do:

1. Get Forrest, see http://xml.apache.org/forrest/your-project.html
2. Make a 'ant -f build.new.xml forrest'

Thats it.

Puh, one mircostep more, Stephan.

BTW, many thanks to the Forrest team for their great work!