cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Migration to Forrest
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:53:20 GMT
Hi,

I tried to solve some issue for releasing 2.1. So I took some time
to integrate Forrest into the current build system. I create
successfully the docs, except some links.

See http://vern.chem.tu-berlin.de/~stephan/cocoon/index.html

But for me there are some issue unresolved:

1. Should Cocoon any longer produce his own docs? This mean
that we must include stuff from forrest.

2. Which skin should be used?

3. Can we use something like a forrest cent?

4. I cut the build.xml into several fragments to increase the clearness.
It's okay? And then where should I put the fragments: tools/targets, or
src/targets?

Thoughts?

         Stephan Michels               EMail: stephan@apache.org
         ICQ: 115535699                Tel: +49-030-314-21583