cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WIKI-UPDATE] MigratingFrom2.0.4To2.1dev Mon Mar 31 18:00:04 2003
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:20:24 GMT

On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 11:00  AM, stevenn@outerthought.org wrote:

> + ''See also [Updating
> Cocoon|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/updating.html] page on
> Cocoon site --[Vadim]''
> +

What if we combined the installing/updating.html doc  with Steven's new
Wiki doc and maintained it on Wiki for a while? That way, perhaps more
users would fill in the blanks that remain in  installing/updating.html.
Seems to me this is a critical doc to complete before the 2.1 release.
If we get enough changes in the Wiki doc, I'll be happy to sync the xdoc
version prior to release.

I'll do it, if no one objects.

Diana

Note to myself and any interested parties: We really need to address
wiki/xdocs integration/synchronization at some point soon. It's only
going to get more challenging as time passes...