cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [proposal] add Forrest binaries to our CVS
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:57:21 GMT
Le Vendredi, 21 mars 2003, à 13:53 Europe/Zurich, Nicola Ken Barozzi a
écrit :

> ...IMHO we just need to install Forrest. Simple as that...

Might be too much to ask for our (yet mysterious and unknown) "doc
committers"?

More seriously, the problem is making sure everyone is using the same
version of Forrest. Could work with CVS tags though.

> ...Putting the forrest distro in another CVS is just a waste.

Yes, but not that big a waste (just disk space) and will make it easier
for people to make sure they are using the right version.

-Bertrand