cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Migration to Forrest
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 06:49:47 GMT
Le Vendredi, 21 mars 2003, à 07:31 Europe/Zurich, David Crossley a
écrit :

> ....Actually, i do not see any alternative. Cocoon needs to
> generate its own docs from the webapp, so yes it needs all
> that stuff.

ok, see my reply to Jeff, I see your points.

> ...Would it be possible for people to use Forrest if they
> have it installed to build the Cocoon docs, otherwise
> they just use the Cocoon webapp to build and test the xdocs?

This is what I'd like to avoid: having two ways of generating the docs
would be confusing for users and a waste of time for contributors IMHO.
I think we must settle on One Right Way here.

-Bertrand