cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest documentation tabs (was [vote] Forrestizing Cocoon...)
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:47:26 GMT

On Thursday, March 27, 2003, at 07:41  AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> But if no one has the time or will to come up with alternate proposals
> for tabs, I think Jeff should go ahead and implement his tabs proposal,
> without waiting too long for answers.

I guess don't see why we need tabs yet because we can use Forrest with a
single tab.

Maybe I'm overcomplicating this, and I sincerely apologize if I am, but
I see tabs as intimately connected to decisions related to URI space and
docs reorganization. I think deciding tabs before a docs reorganization,
is premature -- IMHO. Anyone ready to reorganize docs? Or is this a
one-person job?

I also am against maintaining the artificial distinction between user
and developer docs.

So I could live with

   | Cocoon (project related) | Docs (all docs) | Samples (all samples,
may not exist on web site) | Wiki

for now.

Diana