cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] add Forrest binaries to our CVS
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:03:31 GMT
On 21/03/2003 13:57 Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>> On 21/03/2003 13:53 Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>
>>>  - get Forrest from CVS
>>

>> Nope, get it from http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/xml/forrest/
>>
>> Do we really want bleeding edge?
>

> If possible, no.
> I was just trying to say that even in that case it's simple enough.

Ah - good. I was worried, thinking you were aiming at creating some
giant cross-build-gump-like dependency between Forrest and Cocoon so
that we were effectively eating our own dogfood but would end up in the
'cannot build docs, help!' syndrome again.

I'm doing the new version of our company's website with Forrest HEAD,
yet I'm willing to live on the bleeding edge - but I would not want to
see this pushed to Cocoon docs committers.

> Cheers!

Cheers, I'm glad we understood each other correctly.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org