cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] add Forrest binaries to our CVS
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:00:06 GMT

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote, On 21/03/2003 13.57:
> Le Vendredi, 21 mars 2003, à 13:53 Europe/Zurich, Nicola Ken Barozzi a
> écrit :
>

>> ...IMHO we just need to install Forrest. Simple as that...
>
> Might be too much to ask for our (yet mysterious and unknown) "doc
> committers"?

If it's too much, then it would be too much even to ask them to generate
the site!

Honestly, installing Forrest is really easy.

> More seriously, the problem is making sure everyone is using the same
> version of Forrest. Could work with CVS tags though.
>
>> ...Putting the forrest distro in another CVS is just a waste.
>
> Yes, but not that big a waste (just disk space) and will make it easier
> for people to make sure they are using the right version.

As Steven correctly says, let's use releases.

BTW, it would be easy to add to the skinconf a param that asks for a
specific release, so we can be sure that the user gets notified if the
expected release is different.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -