cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] add Forrest binaries to our CVS
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:53:00 GMT

Torsten Curdt wrote, On 21/03/2003 13.44:
>>> version to generate the docs. As Steven(?) already pointed

I revoke my +10 but keep my -1 for inclusion in the
> current cocoon-2.x repos.

I would be -1 too. I don't think this has been proposed, right?

> Maybe Andrew is right and it's really time for a cocoon-docs repo.
>
> What do you think, guys?

IMHO we just need to install Forrest. Simple as that.

  - get Forrest from CVS
  - cd xml-forrest
  - build
  - add build/dist/bin to the path

DONE!

To update Forrest:

  - update from CVS
  - cd xml-forrest
  - build

Putting the forrest distro in another CVS is just a waste.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -