cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject Re: [proposal] add Forrest binaries to our CVS
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:51:47 GMT
<snip/>

> How do you maintain that? Do you always run through the stylesheets
> and diff like hell, if something was fixed or improved?

Well, if you see it as a testcase. If you change something you (of
course) also have to take care changing the testcase accordingly. And
since changes are done incrementally this should not be too bad - I
assume as naive I am :)

We have to do the same for the samples... and it works.

> I like more the version that Forrest generate the docs, and the Cocoon
> standard dist the samples. It's more SoC, I think ;-)

Sorry - don't see SoC applicable here ;)

I mean... forrest is not just a little jar. It's another 11 MB!!

If we could grab the distribution directly from forrest on demand...
...that would be cool! But having it in our repository is duplication
and waste of bandwith.

IMO
--
Torsten