cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Migration to Forrest
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 06:49:14 GMT
Le Vendredi, 21 mars 2003, à 04:16 Europe/Zurich, Jeff Turner a écrit :

> ...IMHO the ideal solution would be for Cocoon to build its own
> documentation, using the Forrest DTDs and a skin checked into Cocoon
> CVS....

Ok - I agree with the advantages you mention, makes sense and this is
probably simpler than using Forrest in binary form as I was suggesting.

If I got it right though, this will require some duplication of stuff
between Cocoon and Forrest?
What exactly, DTDs, skin files, anything else?
Can this stuff be *moved* into Cocoon instead of being duplicated?

-Bertrand