cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Use CVS Forrest, Forrestbot for docs
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2003 16:17:43 GMT
On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 10:30:15AM -0500, Diana Shannon wrote:

> On Sunday, March 23, 2003, at 10:21  AM, Jeff Turner wrote:
> >
> >Yes, this is certainly something Forrest should tackle.  I have a
> >half-written RT on an implementation somewhere..  Right now though, I
> >just want to establish what functionality the old doc system provides
> >that Forrest doesn't.  Sounds like FAQs and jars.html is all?
>
> No.
>
> Docs has its own todo list
>   http://cvs.apache.org/~jefft/cocoon/site/plan/todo-doc.html
>
> Docs has its own changes list
>   http://cvs.apache.org/~jefft/cocoon/site/plan/changes-doc.html

Both fixed:

http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/cocoon-site/plan/changes-doc.html
http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/cocoon-site/plan/todo-doc.html

> We have a TOC page (perhaps obsolete with all Forrest offers)
>    http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/doclist.html

Not obsolete - I'll add it to sitemap.xmap.forrest05 tomorrow.

It looks like the replacement of @tokens@ is the only outstanding issue.
If anyone spots anything else, please report..

--Jeff