cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: Sorting out the docs
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 18:25:11 GMT
On 21 Mar 2003, David Crossley wrote:

> I do not understand why you want to go this roundabout way
> and why change to a different format for docs. The current docs
> can evolve and get improved navigation after the transition with
> Forrest.

I was just proposing a possible alternate organization for the docs we
have on the site now and will have once they get written ;^)  It was never
my intention to change how they're navigated to or how they're written or
marked up.  I was just using the plain text as a super-quick way of
fleshing out a bunch of ideas I was having too fast to Wikify.  Which I
will be doing very shortly.

Regards,

Tony