cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] DocbookTransformation Tue Mar 18 15:00:03 2003
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DocbookTransformation , version: 28 on Tue Mar
18 13:44:42 2003 by 211.132.17.118

- * Use saxon 7.2 or greater which uses the JAXP parser. Be warned that the 7.x series is
considered experimental.
+ * Use saxon 7.2 and following wich use the jaxp parser (they are not considerated the official
version).
- I have received a comment which says that normally Saxon use Xerces. I really can't tell
anything about it but what I'm sure of is that on my system the only way to make the thing
work is to "patch" Saxon.jar to make it use Xerces this way:\\
?

                                                              --

+ I have received a comment which says that normally Saxon use Xerces. I really can't tell
anything about it but what I'm sure of is that on my system the only way to make the thing
work is to "patch" Saxon.jar to make it use Xerces this way:
- {{{
+ org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl. This tells Saxon to use xerces instead of aelfred
as parser.[1]\\
- org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.
- }}}
- This tells Saxon to use xerces instead of aelfred as parser.[1]\\
- __Saxon 7.2__\\
+ __Saxon 7.5.2__\\

- If you want to use instead Saxon 7.2 the only thing to change is the parameter "transformer-factory"
and remember that in this case you don't have to change the parser used by Saxon.
+ If you want to use instead Saxon 7.5.2 the only thing to change is the parameter "transformer-factory"
and remember that in this case you don't have to change the parser used by Saxon.