cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] RequestParameterEncoding Mon Mar 17 16:00:03 2003
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=RequestParameterEncoding , version: 2 on Mon
Mar 17 14:48:37 2003 by BrunoDumon

- After doing some tests with popular browser's, I've noticed that usually browsers will not
let the server know what encoding they used to encode the parameters, so we need to make sure
ourselves that the encoding used when serializing pages corresponds to the encoding used when
decoding request parameters.