cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] XMLFormViewAbstractionDraft PossibleApplications Sun Mar 9 18:00:03 2003
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2003 17:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XMLFormViewAbstractionDraft , version: 5 on Sun
Mar  9 16:52:05 2003 by 62.46.243.47

- but I think it would make sense with cocoon-flow to.
?                                                     -

+ but I think it would make sense with cocoon-flow too.
?                                                    +

+    *
-    * the question here is, if this should be form model state specific.
-    * it would be <b>very</b> interesting to define transitions
based
-    * on the state of the model bean combined with the command.
+ !!! TODO
+
+ * an overview of a sitemap using this framework
+ * a sample application walkthrough
+
+ !!! Further Enhancements
+
+ On thing that is very important enhancement point is the notion of dependent data, where
the depency is known at load time. Currently, binding static data (using the xf:itemset )
is great, but when the itemset depends on other form controls, you have to dig in and write
the javascript layer.
+
+
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=PossibleApplications , version: 13 on Sun Mar
 9 16:01:03 2003 by 62.46.243.47

+
+ * [XMLFormViewAbstractionDraft] - Further abstract the XMLForm Framework
+