cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] People XmlFormInCocoon2.0.4 RichardHoberman Mon Mar 3 18:00:04 2003
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 103 on Mon Mar  3 16:36:23
2003 by RichardHoberman

+ * [RichardHoberman] -- Independent Web Developer, London

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XmlFormInCocoon2.0.4 , version: 2 on Mon Mar
 3 16:15:30 2003 by RichardHoberman

+ Download: [http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg24700/xmlform-cocoon-2.0.4.jar]
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=RichardHoberman , version: 1 on Mon Mar  3 16:34:53
2003 by RichardHoberman

New page created:
+ Hi
+
+ I'm a London-based software developer.  After a number of years in the industry I am planning
to become a barrister, starting in September.  I hope to survive three years of unemployment
by providing top notch web development services.  After circling the Web Publishing block
for a while I've decided to throw in my lot with the rest of you.
+
+ I am currently working with a client to develop a fully-featured e-commerce site and using
cocoon to do so.  I'll post the URL when it goes live.
+