cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Use CVS Forrest, Forrestbot for docs
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 02:30:04 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:
> Diana Shannon wrote:
> > Jeff Turner wrote:
> > >
> > >Yes, this is certainly something Forrest should tackle.  I have a
> > >half-written RT on an implementation somewhere..  Right now though, I
> > >just want to establish what functionality the old doc system provides
> > >that Forrest doesn't.  Sounds like FAQs and jars.html is all?

It does not work with Cocoon's webapp or 'build docs' either.

I think that there are two reasons for the missing jars.html

Since the recent build re-factoring, the check-jars target
is not integrated into the build. The target does still work
and will generate the jars.xml table for the core jars.
It looks like it needs some modifications to handle the
jars in blocks too.

I have listed it as an issue in the Cocoon todo.xml file.
But it is still an issue for Forrest because it is generated
only via Cocoon's normal build.

--David