cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [vote] Forrestizing Cocoon and more
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:53:07 GMT
Le Mercredi, 26 mars 2003, à 16:30 Europe/Zurich, Jeff Turner a écrit :

> ...As for Forrest transition, the easy part is done.  The site
> currently
> built at:
>
> http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/cocoon-site/

Looks good, thanks for your work!

>  - Someone needs to decide how to use the tabs.  How about:
>
>     | Home | User docs | Dev docs | Wiki |

Ok for a first shot, but I think the terms "users" and "developers" can
be confusing.

As users of Cocoon are developers of their own stuff, they might
wrongly jump to "Developers" although what they need to look at is the
"users" stuff.

In the future we might want to base the navigation on the docs plan
that was discussed a while ago
(http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonDocsPlan). But that's
another story.

-Bertrand