cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [proposal] add Forrest binaries to our CVS
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:52:46 GMT
Le Vendredi, 21 mars 2003, à 13:44 Europe/Zurich, Torsten Curdt a écrit
:

> ...All valid points! I revoke my +10 but keep my -1 for inclusion in
> the
> current cocoon-2.x repos...

ok.

I think the "use Forrest binary" option will get us to the goal faster,
and it doesn't prevent us from moving to a standalone Cocoon generation
later on if there is a need.

> ...Maybe Andrew is right and it's really time for a cocoon-docs repo.
>
> What do you think, guys?

yesyesyes.
I'd suggest two repositories actually:

cocoon-docs:
   -documentatio, xdocs
    -stuff to auto-generate docs from the main cocoon repository
(javadoc, litterate XSL, etc)
    -CVS tagged with version numbers when there is a Cocoon release

cocoon-tools:
   -binary Forrest used to generate the docs
   -used from cocoon-docs build scripts by way of relative paths

-Bertrand