cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Timothy Larson" <Tdlar...@ci.canton.oh.us>
Subject Re: [WIKI-UPDATE] BeginnerSimpleWebappOrganisation Wed Feb 5 03:00:03 2003
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:29:17 GMT
Hi,

I like the new BeginnerSimpleWebappOrganisation page.
Could I offer one suggestion?  In the "Advanced issues" section you mention:

  By following this approach you will lose the generic mount feature as described
  above, but it may be worthwhile, because you may only need one work folder
  at all for your work.

If you change the "src" attribute like this, I think you can keep the generic mount feature:

     <map:pipeline>
       <map:match pattern="*/**">
         <map:mount check-reload="yes"
                    reload-method="synchron"
                    src="/path/to/work/folder/{1}/sitemap.xmap"
                    uri-prefix="{1}"/>
      </map:match>
     </map:pipeline>

Tim

>>> stevenn@outerthought.org 02/04/03 09:00PM >>>
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BeginnerSimpleWebappOrganisation, version: 4
on Wed Feb  5 01:43:15 2003 by 67.119.107.33