cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Pipeline documentation
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:26:56 GMT
I'm about to finish a small refactoring of the (caching) pipeline
optional "expires" feature, which allows to override the cache
algorithms and force an explicit TTL at the pipeline level.

Now, I want to fully do my homework before committing, so I'm more than
willing to write some docs, but I don't really know what is the better
place to start. My alternatives would be:

0. expand performancetips.xml where there is already some documentation
on it (this has to be done anyway)

1. A formal description as per other sitemap components under
userdocs/pipelines/cachingpipeline.xml

2. An informal howto under howto/howto-pipeline-expires.xml

3. A Wiki page

Where do you think it fits best?

TIA,

--