cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: xdoc -> wiki documentation (Re: documentation in separate cvs module or block)
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:52:27 GMT
Just another proposal:

If the docs really move toward a Wiki, i would highly appreciate,
if we set up authentification for the editors. This may be
contrary to the original Wiki idea, but i personally would feel
better if i know all editors by email-adress ;-)

regards, hussayn

--
Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH