cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] People Ilyanov Sat Feb 22 16:00:04 2003
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2003 15:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 100 on Sat Feb 22 14:03:48
2003 by 62.59.36.69

+ * [Ilyanov] -- Mediocre Coccon Developer
-

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Ilyanov , version: 12 on Sat Feb 22 14:21:01
2003 by 62.59.36.69

- I also consider myself a mediocre Cocoon Programmer after dark. While during the day I do
a lot of J2EE applications for a living. During the wee hours past midnight you will find
me working on building a portal application using Cocoon as if Cocoon needed yet another portal
application.  If you want to get in touch with me, drop me a line [suhail@planet.nl|mailto:suhail@planet.nl].
My useless ramblings can be found in my mostly underutilized [blog|http://ilyanov.blogspot.com]
?

                                                           ^

+ I also consider myself a mediocre Cocoon Programmer after dark. While during the day I do
a lot of J2EE applications for a living. During the wee hours past midnight you will find
me working on building a portal application using Cocoon. As if Cocoon needed yet another
portal application.  If you want to get in touch with me, drop me a line [suhail@planet.nl|mailto:suhail@planet.nl].
My useless ramblings can be found in my mostly underutilized [blog|http://ilyanov.blogspot.com]
?

                                                          + ^