cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] ApacheModProxy XmlFormInCocoon2.0.4 Wed Feb 19 17:00:04 2003
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ApacheModProxy , version: 8 on Wed Feb 19 15:06:17
2003 by 128.240.229.5

- Notes from Cal - when mounting applications using reverse proxying it appears that you need
to keep the url intact for state and session information to be prserverd. \\
?
                                                                          -

+ Notes from Cal - when mounting applications using reverse proxying it appears that you need
to keep the url intact for state and session information to be preserved. \\
?
                                                                     +

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XmlFormInCocoon2.0.4 , version: 1 on Wed Feb
19 15:16:48 2003 by JakobDalsgaard

New page created:
+ I have edited the XMLForm code available in Cocoon 2.1 (CVS) to be compilable against Cocoon
2.0.4 - it is used exactly as explained in the xmlform documentation available at [http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/xmlform-wizard/howto-xmlform-wizard.html].
+
+ The code is largely untested - but I haven't found any problems using it so far.
+
+ Many thanks to the authors of xmlform for the code.
+
+ Drop the {{xmlform-cocoon-2.0.4.jar}} file into the {{WEB-INF/lib}} directory of your webapplication
to use it. If you want to compile the source, edit the {{build.xml}} file to point to the
a directory containing all the {{WEB-INF/lib}} files for Cocoon 2.0.4.
+