cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Franck Lumpe" <>
Subject Cocoon install guides for dummies
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 12:09:41 GMT
Hello Hussayn,

I have been out of town for a few days and now I have seen the Beginner
Cocoon Competence Center initiative and first results in the Wiki.

No need to say that's an excellent idea.

Some time ago I wrote a couple install guides for beginners in the Wiki,
that might be useful in the CCC.

They are so buried in the Wiki that even I have problems to find them :-)

Please check:

These could be refactored to CCC format / partly used / partly deleted.
Possibly these documents would be more useful there than where they are
located now.

Please send feedback.

Franck Lumpe

P.S. I can do refactoring.