cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: seeking for a reviewer for Wiki:BeginnerInstallation
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:47:54 GMT
Hussayn,

Firstly, I think the work you are doing on docs is great.

My immediate concern is that it assumes that someone has a servlet container
working. I would assume that most people don't have a servlet container set up,
and therefore that is going to be their first task when wanting to get Cocoon
working.

It may be a separate page with a link (e.g. installing Tomcat 4.1.16), but if this
page is really going to be "BeginnerInstallation" it needs to take that side of things
into account.

HTH.

Regards, Upayavira