cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] DocbookTransformation Thu Jan 30 20:01:03 2003
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:01:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DocbookTransformation, version: 26 on Thu Jan
30 18:35:56 2003 by 62.94.170.93

- I have received a comment which says that normally Saxon use Xerces. I really can't tell
anything about it but what I'm sure of is that on my system the only way to make the thing
work is to "patch" Saxon.jar to make it use Xerces this way:
+ I have received a comment which says that normally Saxon use Xerces. I really can't tell
anything about it but what I'm sure of is that on my system the only way to make the thing
work is to "patch" Saxon.jar to make it use Xerces this way:\\
?

                                                              ++

+ {{{
- org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl. This tells Saxon to use xerces instead of aelfred
as parser.[1]\\
+ org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.
+ }}}
+ This tells Saxon to use xerces instead of aelfred as parser.[1]\\