cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] HotDeploy SurvivalTips Wed Jan 29 02:01:04 2003
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 01:01:05 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=HotDeploy, version: 7 on Wed Jan 29 00:19:27
2003 by JoergHeinicke

+         <Resources className="org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext" allowLinking="true"/>
+
+ comments:
+ *<Logger/> is for creating another log file for Cocoon specific log messages.
+ *<Resources/> is only needed, if your webapp directory contains symbolic links or
the docbase itself is a symbolic link.
- And at last build Cocoon using
?  ----

+ At last build Cocoon using
+ !important note:\\
+ Your webapp must not be deployed within the webapps Directory if you use this approach.
Otherwise your cocoon app would be started twice!
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SurvivalTips, version: 11 on Wed Jan 29 00:27:29
2003 by JoergHeinicke

- !use books on cocoon
?  ^

+ !Use books on cocoon
?  ^

- I started using the ["Coocon Developer's Handbook"|http://www.sams.com/catalog/product.asp?product_id={B324E3C2-24E3-44FC-AEBA-1C653B8E28A9}].
It's written by Lajos Moczar and Jeremy Aston. What I like most, is the huge amount of code
examples.
?
                                                     ------

+ I started using the ["Coocon Developer's Handbook"|http://www.sams.com/catalog/product.asp?product_id={B324E3C2-24E3-44FC-AEBA-1C653B8E28A9}]
written by Lajos Moczar and Jeremy Aston. What I like most, is the huge amount of code examples.
- !enable multiple xslt processors
?  ^

+ !Enable multiple xslt processors
?  ^

- !use entity resolver wherever possible.
?  ^