cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] Links BeginnerInstallation Tue Jan 28 16:01:04 2003
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:01:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Links, version: 34 on Tue Jan 28 15:00:13 2003
by ReinhardPoetz

+ * [Galatea FlashGuideTM: Getting started with Cocoon|http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/cocoon-overview.xml]
by Lajos Moczar

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BeginnerInstallation, version: 2 on Tue Jan
28 14:41:58 2003 by Dabbous

- * create a folder named "cocoon" within the webapps folder of your
+ * create a folder named "cocoon" within the webapps folder of your container.
?                                                                   +++++++++++

- container.
+
+ !!Where to go next
+ Now you have managed to install the cocoon publishing framework.
+ Now it's time to start some serious investigations on what you
+ have installed at all. I propose following documents:
+
+ [my first XSLT transformation|beginnerSimpleXSLTTransformation]: We will show you, how you
can setup cocoon to transform your XML files on the fly using your XSL transformations.\\
+ [pipelines: the heart of cocoon|beginnerSitemap]:We will give you a very brief introduction
into
+ the pipeline concept, what it does and how you can use it.\\
+
+ You can also move on to the cocoon documentation set and have a look
+ into these online documents:
+
+ [Overview|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/index.html]: This document presents
an overall picture of Apache Cocoon. \\
+ [The Sitemap|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html]:  This document
describes the Cocoon sitemap concept in full details, why it's there, what it does, how it
works and how you can use it. \\
- - TARGET-AUDIENCE: beginners
- - REVIEWED-BY:
- - COCOON-RELEASES: 2.0.3, 2.0.4