cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon is too complex for consumption?
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 04:29:12 GMT
In light of this ginormous thread, do we need more newbie guides to
getting started with Cocoon?  Obviously the CTWIG or whatever is out of
date, so perhaps there's a demand for something like a Busy Developer's
Guide to getting started with Cocoon?  I'd be more that willing to write
stuff up that for direct inclusion with the Cocoon documentation that is
distributed with the releases.

If so, I'll start writing up a Cocoon BDG (or even a series) in Document
1.1 format.

P.S. Docs team: Perhaps it's time to start assimilating Wiki content into
the distribution docs?

Tony

--
Cocoon: Internet Glue (A Cocoon Weblog)