cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] ExampleApps Fri Jan 24 22:01:03 2003
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:01:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?Page=ExampleApps, version: 20 on Fri Jan 24 20:19:38
2003 by 80.108.198.17

- My son (a german boy) has to learn the words of the English and Latin language.
?           ^

+ My son (a German boy) has to learn the words of the English and Latin language.
?           ^

- and prompt for the german word or the other way round.
?                    ^

+ and prompt for the German word or the other way round.
?                    ^

- I see some problems rising on the horizon, because if he starts to learn greek I have to
mix german and greek characters on one page.

+ I see some problems rising on the horizon, because if he starts to learn Greek I have to
mix German and Greek characters on one page.

- At the moment everything is in german (but perhaps someone wants to do the i18n ;-)  [Christoph
Oberle]