cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] BenjaminYoung People Redirects Thu Jan 23 16:01:04 2003
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:01:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BenjaminYoung, version: 1 on Thu Jan 23 14:15:57
2003 by BenjaminYoung

New page created:
+ From my very early days as a web designer I became easily frustrated with the amount of
work I had to redo for each page. I was at the time building HTML pages by hand in a text
editor. The frustration led me to build my own simple ASP templating system. It was very primitive,
but saved me hours of work.
+
+ Since that time, my love for information has increased exponentially. In my web wanderings
I stumbled across Cocoon (back in the 1.0 days). I had been using XML for a while and manufactured
a primitive ASP app that used XML as its source. Cocoon looked promising, but DreamWeaver
had come on the scene and it found it's way to the top of my list of tools because of its
templating system and easy organization.
+
+ <more when="later"/>
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People, version: 85 on Thu Jan 23 14:20:31 2003
by BenjaminYoung

+ * [Benjamin Young]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Redirects, version: 2 on Thu Jan 23 14:55:57
2003 by 130.83.244.129

- Note: are resource and uri mutually exclusive?
+ With the resource attribute set, pipeline processing continues with the named resource.
With the uri attribute set, a HTTP redirect response is send to the client. The pipeline processing
ends.
+ When both attributes resource and uri are present, only one is used.
+