cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Cocoon Wiki diffs
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:46:30 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XMLFormXindice, version: 2 on Thu Jan 23 00:28:16
2003 by JosemaAlonso
- This How-To make possible the use of Xindice from XMLForms in order to add data to the repository.
You learned how to connect to the DB from the Action, and how to make complex validation using
information stored in the DB. I hope it was helpful for you.
+ This How-To makes possible the use of Xindice from XMLForms in order to add data to the
repository. You learned how to connect to the DB from the Action, and how to make complex
validation using information stored in the DB. I hope it was helpful for you.
?                 +

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=HowTos, version: 50 on Wed Jan 22 22:28:01 2003
by JosemaAlonso
- * __[XMLFormXindice]__ -- Working with Xindice fro XMLForms -- [JosemaAlonso]
+ * __[XMLFormXindice]__ -- Working with Xindice from XMLForms -- [JosemaAlonso]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Main, version: 119 on Thu Jan 23 00:25:21 2003
by JosemaAlonso
+
+ * January 22
+ ** Added [XMLFormXindice], a how-to on using Xindice for storage of XML resources with data
gathered using XMLForms. [JosemaAlonso]