cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Hans Ulrich Niedermann <n...@n-dimensional.de>
Subject Where to submit doc fixes?
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:47:39 GMT
unfortunately I didn't find where/how to submit documentation fixes,
so I'm asking here now:

  - I read the documentation from CVS HEAD and didn't find it.

  - I tried to get information from <cocoon-docs-info@xml.apache.org>,
    but ezmlm doesn't have any info about this list.

  - I tried to submit a bug in bugzilla, but there is no way to
    categorize a bug as documentation bug.

It's just a few little things, but if submitting patches is made too
difficult, one's mood tends to change towards "so what" :-)

Well, as the current traffic on this list currently doesn't seem to be
too much, I'll just attach my patches. It's nothing major, but still
stuff which should be fixed :-)

Uli