cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Andy Lewis" <...@ascii27.net>
Subject Component Reference Pages...
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:34:23 GMT

Just verifying the status here -

- General consuensus that this is a good idea
- We have a format on the that seems like a good starting point
- The goal is to generate a lot of the info from JavaDoc style tags
- We don't curently have a JavaDoc generator to work with
- The Forrest transition is higher priority, and consuming the current focus

Please let me know if I'm missing something here. I am hoping to be able to pour some time
into
this during the next couple of weeks. Does anyone have a starting point to use for a JavaDoc
generator?
Thanks!

--
"The heights of genius are only measurable by the depths of stupidity."