cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Andy Lewis" <...@ascii27.net>
Subject Re: Component Reference Pages...
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:40:26 GMT

<snip/>

> I've already a small command line tool working, which simply creates a  DOM out of the
data
> model of Qdox and writes this DOM to an XML file via  Xerces.
> I'm going to turn this into a (SAX-based) Cocoon generator as soon as  time allows it
(not
> before the holidays). I need a bit more time for this.

It sounds like you are most of the way there - stream to SAX, and wrap as a gernator should
do it!
Very cool!>
> If you want to join in, you're welcome.

It does sound like I might be able to get to this before you can - where might I get acces
to what
you have so far?

>> Hope this helps!

Yep - it rocks!

--
"The heights of genius are only measurable by the depths of stupidity."