cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation Format...
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:42:56 GMT

On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 04:41  AM, David Crossley wrote:

> It would be ideal to generate reference documentation
> direct from Java source. As Berni says in these threads.
> the big job is going through all the java source to
> add the necessary javadoc tags and comments.
>
> This could always start small and gradually expand. We
> seem to have more people interested in documentation
> now and the cocoon-docs list, so i would like to see
> Berni's work resurrected.

I'm 100% in favor of using Berni's work.

In addition to generating a great set of reference docs, I assume we can
pull snippets from it for use in many other docs, correct?

However, remember SoC. Do we really want people (potential doc
contributors) without a lot of Java experience tweaking source files to
add this reference info?
Diana