cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: comments added to wiki proposal
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:27:22 GMT

On Friday, November 22, 2002, at 05:46  AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> It is much more practical, you're right, but the wiki is a bit picky
> (wow
> rhyming mood ;-)) about numbering.

I now see what you mean.

> I tried something with the comment that starts with "(bd) Shouldn't we
> rather
> say..." at http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ForrestProposal.

I tried something too, expanding your approach a bit.

> Using italics makes it clear that we're commenting, and numbering is
> not lost
> in this way (if we're careful not to have any blank lines).

Problem with Italics is that while they may suggest comments inherently,
we also have to consider inline related links. Also, reading lots of
italics is hard on my "old-fartish" eyes. ;-)

I don't think my suggestion is optimal. It makes it a bit more cluttered
to edit and to read.

Any other ideas?

Diana