cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: comments added to wiki proposal
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:04:51 GMT

On Sunday, November 24, 2002, at 03:36  AM, David Crossley wrote:

>> Good idea. Ok, I did this for the first three issues, adding lines in
>> between for some clarity. I think it's a lot better with all of our
>> ideas now combined...
>>
>> If you agree, I'll modify the rest in a similar fashion.
>
> Yes please do. This is good evolution.

Ok, I did this.

What I discovered in the process was item 8 (which I had accidentally
merged with item 7 on a previous edit):

8. The documents that are published by Forrest need to be subsequently
checked-in to the xml-site CVS.

Do you mean the live site cvs? Do we **really** have to do this?
Goodness, I thought Forrest automation would eliminate this step. Why is
it still needed?

Diana

P.S. I'm unplugged for a few days for the US Thankgiving holiday.